- You must be at least 13 years old.
Registration / Profile
- You must provide us with accurate information about yourself.
- The information must be relevant to what is expected.
- You must maintain your information to keep it current.
By using our website, you agree that you will not:
- Abuse, threaten, intimidate, harass or mistreat any person.
- Solicit money from or defraud any person.
- Spam or advertise any kind of website or business.
- Violate anyone's rights, including privacy, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property.
- Post anything that is knowingly false or inaccurate.
- Post hate speech or anything likely to be offensive, including swearing.
- Post anything that is sexually explicit or contains nudity.
- Post anything that is otherwise unsuitable for all ages and audiences.
- Post any links, email addresses, phone numbers or other forms of contact.
- Incite violence or promote physical harm of any kind.
- Create a false or misleading identity of an admin.
- Encourage or promote any illegal activity.
- Attempt to hack, deny access or gain unauthorised access to our website.
- Intentionally harm the reputation of our website in any way.
To make our website fair, we have a zero-tolerance policy to cheating:
- You must be from the country that you select at registration.
- The conversations that you have must be genuine.
- You must not attempt to message yourself from another account.
- To help keep our website safe for everyone, we may monitor and review the content that you post, using a mixture of automated and manual processes.
- We reserve the right to remove, partially remove or edit your content at our own discretion.
We are not responsible for the actions of our users or your interaction with them, and we don't conduct background checks. Be careful and be sure to read and follow our safety guide on interacting with people.
- The views expressed by others are the views of the individual authors and not ours.
- We give no warranty as to the accuracy and validity of any content on our website.
- We cannot guarantee that all content will comply with this agreement.
- You should not use another member's account, share an account with another member, or maintain more than one account.
- You should not create another account if we have terminated your account, unless you have our permission.
- We may delete your account if you haven't verified your email address within one week.
- We may delete your account if you haven't completed your profile within two weeks.
- We may delete your account if you haven't logged in for over one year.
- We reserve the right to suspend or delete your account if you have violated this agreement, misused our website or behaved in a way that we regard as inappropriate or unlawful.
If you believe that your intellectual property has been posted on our website and that it violates your copyright, please contact us with details so that we can investigate and take action if necessary.
We provide the service on an "as is" and "as available" basis and to the extent permitted by applicable law, grant no warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to our website (including all content contained therein), including, without limitation, any implied warranties of satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. We do not represent or warrant that (a) the availability of our website will be uninterrupted, secure or error free, (b) any defects or errors on our website will be corrected, or (c) that any content or information you obtain on or through our website will be accurate.
We take no responsibility for any content that you or another member posts, sends or receives on our website. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through our website is accessed at your own discretion and risk.
We disclaim legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our website.
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless against all liability there may be in respect of and arising out of your use of our website.
Changes to our Terms Policy
Last modified: 26 August, 2022
When we make changes to our Terms Policy we will update the 'Last Modified' date to reflect this. In cases where we make substantial changes, we will endeavor to communicate this to you using our range of channels such as email and social media.